Brookshire is fully managed by Community Management Associates. Each resident has a direct link to both the property manager and their Homeowners association board members. The neighborhood is governed by covenants and by-laws that apply to every resident within the subdivision.
The local school system consists of Woodstock Elementary, Woodstock Middle, and Woodstock High School, all top rated schools. Woodstock High School is home to the Region 5AAAAA Woodstock Wolverines athletic program.
Being surrounded by forestry has its advantages, however – we are only minutes from local eateries right in the heart of Downtown Woodstock. Shops, pharmacies, grocery stores, churches, libraries and much more – all without having to get on the interstate. Rope Mill Park – with its beautiful views of Little River – is connected by trail to the subdivision. JJ Biello Park and the Cherokee Tennis Center are just seconds down the road.
Documents and Forms
- Wrought Iron Mailbox Order Form(pdf)
- Brookshire ByLaws (pdf)
- Brookshire Covenants (pdf)
- Brookshire Newsletter (pdf)
- Forms and listings for neighbor-endorsed companies and service providers
(must be a member of the Brookshire Facebeook group to view)
- Brookshire Banner
Schools and Government
- Woodstock, GA Official Web Site
- Woodstock Elementary School
- Woodstock Middle School
- Cherokee Charter Academy
- Woodstock High School
- Cherokee County, Georgia Government
- Cherokee Recreation and Parks Agency
- Georgia Power
- Gas Providers
- Woodstock Water Department
- Advanced Waste Disposal