Paying your assessments
Association assessments are never escrowed by your mortgage company and the owner must make a separate payment directly to the association for their share of the common expenses.
WHERE TO SUBMIT PAYMENT
MAIL: Brookshire Homeowners Association, Inc.
c/o All-In-One Community Management
PO Box 97753
Las Vegas NV 89193
Online payments by e-check or credit card, either one-time or on a recurring basis:
Use YOUR BANK’S online bill pay service
- Payments must be made payable to Brookshire Homeowners Association (not All-In-One).
- If there is a change to your assessment amount, log into your bank account and edit your payment amount.
- Include your full account number and the property address to which the payment should be applied.
- Payment address: See above.
Payment by check via Postal Mail
- Make check payable to your Association and include your full account number on the check.
- Include the payment stub or coupon with your check. If the payment stub or coupon is not included, it will cause a delay in processing the payment.
- Please allow 7 to 10 mailing days to reach the Processing Center.
- Late payments will have a late charge automatically generated and added to your account.
- Mail your payment to: See above
- Cash payments are not accepted, and we do not take payments over the phone.
- Do not include written correspondence of any type with the payment – it will not be forwarded to our office.